Friday, July 29, 2011

Things I am loving....in the end of July

*Spending a creative day with a friend who encouraged me to get my embroidery threads pretty and organized! I am loving my new box that slowly gets filled up with colourful threads.

Embroidery threads

*Cross-stitching cute rabbits and chatting!

* New issue of Country Style magazine with pretty heart pillow project!

New issue

*Getting up early and going to the Pilates lessons!

What are your loving at the moment?

Click on the button to join:
button2

4 comments:

  1. Love the cottons in your box and the cute little rabbits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little bunny cross stitch and life is so much easier when embroidery threads are organised. That reminds me, I must give mine a good tidy up.
    Guess what I'll be doing tonight!!

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been meaning to organize my embroidery threads for ages. It does look pretty, maybe after the children go to be this weekend:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog and have found so much inspiration in your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!