Friday, July 15, 2011

Things I am loving.....TEA

                                                                       Source: ink-five.blogspot.com via Katia on Pinterest


I decided to join this week a lovely theme called "Things I am Loving" hosting by Paisley Jade blog. I've been visiting other blogs that join this weekly theme and it's so much fun! 
*   *   *
Things I am loving this winter, especially on the cold and miserable day like today, is TEA! 
I love tea so much that I've got two special  wooden boxes filled with different teas: White, Green Vanilla, Earl Grey, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, Chamomile.....
There are so many different tea types but did you know that most of them come from the same tea bush and the only difference is in the way they're treated?  Read more here.

There is something calming and comforting in a hot cup of tea. This might be one of the reasons why people in many cultures have there own traditional tea and the way to prepare it. It fascinates me that something so simple like a cup of tea can bring friends together, make conversation easier and create a special atmosphere....

I am off to make myself a cup of Earl Grey and get back to my creative space...

Click on the button to join:
button2

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in! I love tea too and didn't realise there were so many delicious sounding varieties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally didn't realise that all teas come from the same bush :) i love earl grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i'm not a tea drinker but i love joining in Paisley Jade on Fridays, she's so much fun, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!