In my creative space, I can be found "chained" to my chair making customer orders! I love when I receive orders and get to make variations of items in the shop or trying new color combinations.
So far I've got a few items ticked off my list...
So far I've got a few items ticked off my list...
*pincushions. I am addicted to them! They are so enjoyable to make that, if not stopped at the right time, I can make 10 in one go:)

*Matching owls in lime and pink. I got to use this cute Love Heart Fairies by Saffron Craig print and, although it was hard to cut fabric from my precious stash, I just love the owls with it so I might make another one in pink...or, maybe, red?

*Matching owls in lime and pink. I got to use this cute Love Heart Fairies by Saffron Craig print and, although it was hard to cut fabric from my precious stash, I just love the owls with it so I might make another one in pink...or, maybe, red?
However, beside being slightly too busy this week, I did sneak a few other bits and bobs that I added to my little shop:
*Large brown penguin with Red Ridding Hood linen

*Remember this basket I wasn't sure about? I finally made it and very happy with it indeed. Thank you for all your encouraging comments, they were very helpful!

*Remember this basket I wasn't sure about? I finally made it and very happy with it indeed. Thank you for all your encouraging comments, they were very helpful!
I am also going through my unfinished buntings and getting them ready for my Facebook sale! It might take some time for Plushka to reach 1,500 likers but I am going to be ready to celebrate;)
Visit more creative spaces here.
Have a creative Thursday!









pincushions look great as always (my friend saw the one i have and declared that she wants one too, even though she doesnt even have pins to put into it). the owl in red with that fabric would look great! :)
ReplyDeletewow you have been busy! Lots of lovelies :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a busy bee! That brown penguin looks adorable with the red riding hood linen - so sweet! Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm so sorry to hear your gorgeous owls have been ripped-off. Some people have no manners and no respect! I wonder if it would be worth it for you to contact them? I contacted the person who was ripping off my fox and she agreed to remove the items from her shop :)
ReplyDeletewow, ive just found you and im never leaving. muchos inspiration
ReplyDeletexo em
Mmmmm lots of yummy goodness here, you have been busy! Love those owls & pincushions especially. xx
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy! Everything looks great.
ReplyDeleteall is great but pinguin an the owls eis gorgeoussss
ReplyDelete