Hope you had a lovely week and had some time to stop by your local op-shop or a flea market!
I've been lucky this week to find a pair of green mugs that were made in Norway (hand-painted silkscreen). The mark also says "Brazil" which I assumed to be the name of the collection or name of the print.
Most of all I like the pattern of the leaves! So detailed but at the same time simple and sweet.
Happy Sunday!








These are really lovely mugs! Great find!
ReplyDeletegreat find! i must go to my local op-shops and markets and see what i could get :)
ReplyDeleteThese are exquisite yet perfect for everyday. The green and red looks festive enough for the holidays too..
ReplyDeleteI love the leaves too. So cute.
ReplyDeletethe pattern on these is delightful, truely inspiring. i would buy them for just that, and then stare at them, i do think, for fear of breaking these in the washing up. yeah.
ReplyDeleten♥
Love the detail in the leaves - very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLiz @ Shortbread & Ginger
so pretty..i haven't seen anything like them before.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your find!
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely gorgeous very lucky.
These are beautiful mugs - I love the pattern of leaves!
ReplyDeleteJem xXx
That's a very pretty pattern on the mugs. Nice find!
ReplyDeleteThey are divine. I just love mugs, my kids keep telling me to stop buying them, but they get broken all the time (thanks earthquakes). Mugs today just are not in the same league are they?
ReplyDelete