Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stash....#42

New Liberty fabrics

As promised, here are my new Liberty fabrics. I especially love the one with the owls, so pretty. 
I initially went shopping for hues of blue....

Blues

There were a few enquiries for the customized crochet baskets with blue. Somehow there were none in my stash. I am quite happy with this selection. There is still a little bit of pink in the bottom one, blue/grey and pretty blue will, hopefully, suit every taste.

Pinks

Hot pink that I used for the bunny, pale pink for the bias tape and awesome spotty one all have their project. That was the most successful shopping trip - everything allocated to its toy or basket! 

Have a fabulous Sunday! 

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!