Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello Monday!

crochet basket and caster

There is nothing better then spending a Monday morning styling and taking a few pictures of the new creations. Then again, not every Monday is a day off for me and after the weekend at work, I was called back in for a day to help out:)
I took a picture of this basket last week. As all baskets by Plushka, it was  crocheted from cotton and decorated with beautiful fabrics in hues of blue, green and purple, this basket is inspired by winter's slightly darker and cooler colors. Hydrangea hand-printed on hemp/cotton fabric by Thea went perfectly with a boarder. I has a matching coaster (the one on the left) to make a "gift set". 

More pictures on my Facebook page or in the shop.

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!