Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Miss Lollipop

Owl in girly pink
She is one of the projects from the fabric that I bought last week. This one is 'Larkspur circle' by Alexander Henry.
I wanted to call her Bubblegum but my husband said she looks more like a Lollipop in bright packaging. So be it:)

This light pink felt has been around my craftroom for some time, first in the roll and then I cut out the shapes but couldn't match any fabric to it. So frustrating! When you have containers full of gorgeous material but nothing suits, it drives me crazy! 

Anyway, finally she found a match and I cannot stop looking at her. I am sure she would love to live in the nursery and start exploring this world with a little girl who is  as cute and curious! 


Enjoy your day! 


5 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I'm Bec from Chasing Cottons, I met you at Saffron's Stall..you DO have a gorgeous BLOG!! Saffron was right!! Hey i would love to feature you and one of your little goodies on my blog if your interested?? Do you have an easy tutorial you could share with us?? Thanks Katia, xx Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Even though I do not like pink, I truely love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and cheery :) happy colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!