Monday, June 13, 2011

Cute market find

Market find

I have been enjoying Flea market finds theme over at Her Library Adventures for some time now but joined only once long time ago
Since then, I couldn't find time to do some thrifting until I stopped by Paddington market a month ago. 
I found these Royal Grafton fine bone china set - cute milk jar and sugar/handmade jam bowl. I like their delicate design with pretty violet flowers. I couldn't resist getting this set for $35. 

little milk jar

Do you have a flea market find to share? Join here
There are some lovely vintage finds to check out!

Have a lovely Monday!

2 comments:

  1. what a marvelous finds you have ... love love that both pieces ... the pttern, the colour are so eye catching...I am envoy of it really...
    visit me if you can at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    love
    Farahanymet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet little violet set. My friend loves violets she would go ga ga over this! Beautiful find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!