The "shelves" in my shop feel a bit empty with no bunnies and owls left in stock. This weekend I am trying to build up enough stock to last and here is a first bunny from the production line:
I fell in love with this felt and Japanese fabric by Sevenberry that turned out to be a perfect match.
It's been cold and rainy in Sydney so it was very enjoyable working with fabric in such a bright yellow that highlights yellowness of the brown felt.
I am now making more friends for her and a few owls so work&play for me this weekend:)
It's been cold and rainy in Sydney so it was very enjoyable working with fabric in such a bright yellow that highlights yellowness of the brown felt.
I am now making more friends for her and a few owls so work&play for me this weekend:)
Hope you are having a great long weekend!







Goodness, ADORABLE!! I've had a lots of people coming into Shop Handmade saying "oh where are Pluska's goodies" so congratulations, everything is flying out the door, love Posie
ReplyDeleteSo sweet,l love the colours enjoy being creative.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pat.