Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New on my bookshelf

While on holidays, I had some time to catch up on my reading. I read " The Shelly beach Writer's Group" by June Loves and really enjoyed it. It made me realize how time-poor I have been just before I left  so I decided to plot some changes into my daily routine after returning back. The first one had to be - read more. It helps me not only to unwind but to improve my English as well. 

New books

Here are a few new books I am planning on reading:
"A Family in Paris" by Jane Paech

I also got myself "A Cook's guide" by Donna Hay as cooking at home more often is one of those things that I've been trying to implement. This week I've done quite well so I am positive it will be accomplished!

I am committed to find a few hours a week for a quite time with a book. Will see how I go;)

Do you read an interesting book at the moment? Please, do share as I am always in the search for a good book to read!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I am going to hunt down those books, If only because they have pretty covers, lol!

    I am currently working my way throught the BBC's Big Read - Top 100 List. I have recently read The Great Gatsby, Holes, and am now struggling my way through War and Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers is AMAZING!!! Read it if you can get hold of it. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Emma by Jane Austen at the moment and it's quite a challenge. Old English is tricky, but I am determined to read all of her novels!

    I love Donna Hay, her cook books are great. Also, have a look at Bill Granger. He has some nice recipes too. Good luck with your cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!