Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crochet and fabric duo

Last night, I finally got some time for my crochet baskets. These new arrivals are long overdue but it's better to make it right and I never start on the baskets in a rush. They need time and, sometimes, a broken needle but I am so happy with the result! 

One is "Plushka's classic":  linen with agapantus fabric by Yardage design.

Linen basket

This light pink one is a new colour in this collection, decorated with Japanese sewing goat fabric that I just love. 


Pretty pink


Have a safe and happy Easter! 

7 comments:

  1. It is so hard to pick a favourite because they are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps would you have the pattern for sale for these> I am in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the fabric you use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your basket. I'm going to try to make one myself. Wish my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Do you have the pattern for sale??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!