Saturday, April 23, 2011

Collecting inspirations....

for the journal

Having some free time this long weekend, I took my journal out  and went through some recent magazines I've purchased. Discovering, admiring and reading about new things and places is my second favourite way to spend a quite afternoon after craft. 

vintage theme

When all things that inspire me are cut out, it's time to sort them out by theme. These time there are a few themes that are evolving so far: vintage, books and sewing. 

journal pages

I will share a few finished pages with you next week. 

I use just a drawing book for my journal but I found these recycled scrap notebook DIY project over at Design*Sponge that looks very tempting and what is the best way for creating a special journal if not making it yourself?!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. The journal..drawing book..is a good idea. I love to browse through mags for inspiration too..I think blogs and just looking at nature is inspiring to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images you found and I'm looking forward to seeing them all done up .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!