![]() |
| {picture via weheartit} |
It's official! Plushka is going on a little holidays in mid May:) I haven't been home for almost 2 years now and yes, it means I haven't seen my family for that long either so little gateway was in order! I though I'll combine it with my birthday to make the most of it;)
As much as I would love to share with you my adventure, I won't be able to do this until I am back. So, while I am away I'll be scheduling regular posts.
Would anyone of you, lovely bloggers, would like to be Plushka's guest while I am away?
Please, contact me at plushkacraft@hotmail.com if you're interested.







How exciting! Hope you have a fantastic time visiting your family!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be a plushka's guest, but I don't know if I could do your blog any justice. Hope you find some fantastic guests for your blog whilst you are on holidays!
What a great idea while you're away. I'd love to guest post for you, maybe about your products adventures in Canberra?? Have an amazing trip & happy birthday, love Posie
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time with family & enjoy being {home}
ReplyDelete:) Happy Birthday for May! :) PS. hope your each 1000 on facebook!