Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Stash....#37

In my Sunday Stash this week, a few new additions to my stash:

*Fabric for boys by Kokka. I couldn't resist this one because it is printed on a lovely linen cloth and the pattern is just too cute. The fact that I used on the same day I bought it, just shows that it had to be purchased;)

City roads by Kokka

The colours of the fabric looked perfect agains grey felt and I had just enough for a penguin. I love the little police car on his belly, he is one happy motorist:)

Little motorist

*I love the pink background and I've got a weakness for the fabrics with hedgehogs. I purchase a small piece as I think it will look great for one of the rabbits.

Hedgehogs on pink

*I wasn't sure about this fabric. The background is quite bright so I thought it can be used on an Easter chick.... What do you think?

Strawberries on yellow

Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Yellow for the Easter chick will look really good! :)
    Am so in love with the hedgehog one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow fabric! Do you know the designer/manufacturer of the hedgehog one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the boy print!! And I have some for the yellow. Making hexies with it. Easter chick would be very cute xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little boy print. It's so great that you used it on the same day you bought it. So many times I feel bad about my fabrics being around for so long without being used......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new here! Love your new fabrics! My favorite is de first one. So cute!!!
    Will come back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fabric! I think your designs are so cute!
    I'll be checking back now!
    xxx
    kasia
    Studio Conestoga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!