Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oriental cutie

I was surprise to myself when I picked this fabric up at the shop. The vision of the pink owl with this Japanese fabric was very clear in my head so I had to make it!
My Frankie calendar tells me that there are so many things I that need to be doing but I get sidetracked sometimes and this is one of the creations "on a side" of the schedule. So, this Oriental cutie was created last night and she is what I thought she will look like - cute:)

Oriental cutie

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. That fabric is gorgeous, and what a super cute owl you came up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She looks like she is celebrating in that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!
    How nice everything you make!
    I just start to write a blog, so feel welcome at my blog: http://jokidoki.blogspot.
    groetjes Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!