Friday, March 4, 2011

Plushka's Makery update

Friday's update on the Plushka's Makery is settling in well into my blogging routine. I couldn't devote too much time this week to the shop but I did make a few handmade things and there are lovely fabric bundles that I made up from my personal stash just to share the cuteness:)

It seems like I picked all the dotty fabrics for my bias not even realizing it! Only when i made this picture, I thought that I should find some pattern for the next week's projects.

"Love dots" bias

This fabric is a winner when it comes to cute tiny prints for boys (and girls) that I often find hard to find. Bright and fun, they are in the shop in fat quarter bundles so you get a little bit of every colour to play with.

Courlouful stack

Enjoy your Friday!
The weather seems to be good to Sydney so far and I hope it sunny where you are:)

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!