Monday, March 14, 2011

Messy business....

Making felt toys can be a messy business. Sometimes I even forget how clean my space used to be....

In studio

Occasionally, it gets out of control with felt fluff and fabric scraps all over the table. I guess it's all part of the toy making fun though:)

Chick in progress

A few more bunnies in the making for the shop...

Rabbits in progress

There are less then 2 weeks left till Mathilda's Market and it's time to do stock intake and make more goodies. Nic from Yardage design posted a great link to Top 10 tips from Finders and Keepers about setting up your market stall which I found very useful! Today, I am going to analyse my stock and see what I can improve in both items diversity and display:)

Plushka's stall
Plushka's stall last year

Have a lovely Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck at Mathilda's. Your workspace looks heaps tidier than mine, my mess gets totally out of control and ends up spreading out from the study into other rooms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love looking at other people's work spaces, and you're is lovely! Good luck with the market - the FK tips are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stall! I find the smaller the work space we have, the neater we need to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I discovered your owl template on the homelife website and thought it was one of the best ones I'd seen. You can imagine my surprise when today you're the designer spotlight for madeit! I enjoyed reading more about you and discovering that you have a blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your stall looks lovely, I too have been making felt animals lately and you are right, its amazing how quickly it goes form neat and tidy to absolute mess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stall is amazing even if you don't change a thing. You should see my stall at Red Hill market last weekend! What a Shocker!
    Love your owls!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might have a messy work space but you have some super cuteness with your chicks and bunnies to show for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!