In my Sunday stash this week, my gradually extending brown fabric collection. What can I say? I love brown!
To be completely honest... This print by Robert Kaufman with the cars I bought only because I love the shade of brown they are printed on!
Cute mushrooms on brown is a fabric print heaven! I should say that the one with white dots by Michael Miller is not my most favourite. White dots seams a bit too much for me but I love those mushrooms and that's how this fabric ended up in my stash:)
The happiest thing is that brown is one of the colours that we can use for the Sew It Together name tag swap oragnised by Megan@EdanRose!
Do you like brown/chocolate colour?








I love chocolate brown! Could you tell me the name of the peacock fabric, and the middle (non-dotty) mushroom one is please? They're fantasticly awesome!
ReplyDeleteHi lyndaljane, thank you! They are stunning indeed:)
ReplyDeleteI bought them early last year in the local shop. I don't think you can get them anymore. Maybe on etsy....
oh my goodness those tiny mushrooms are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYes I'd have to say the tiny mushrooms would be my favourite too!
ReplyDeleteI love chocolate brown so much all three of my brides maides wore it for my wedding, it looked gorgeous along with red roses. Well it did 12 years ago I thought!
Love your sunday stash!
I have learned to love brown to! I am sitting finishing of a place mat for a swap that is predominantly brown. And I love colored spots in the top photo especially!
ReplyDeleteCan't say that I really love brown..like..if it is with the right mix of colour or neutrals. I do love those retro cars that are on the brown though!
ReplyDeleteI found some browns by Prints Charming that showed me how good it could be - but I love your choices, especially the multi coloured dots.
ReplyDeleteThey look great. I like the bottom one at the top. Chocolate for me please:)
ReplyDeleteI have to start my nametag