Saturday, February 5, 2011

Playing with colour...

To add some colour and compliment fabric details on one of my linen gift bags, I cross-stitched heart in red. Although white embroidery looks very simple and elegant on linen, I like the colourful assent.

Red hearts and white bunny

Hand stitched patchwork string

I made rabbits for the keyrings in colour as well. The shade of yellow that I picked was inspired by this post at Creative Mint blog.

Rabbits in yellow and aqua

Have a bright weekend!
We are trying to stay cool here with temperature forecasted to be 41 degrees!

3 comments:

  1. The bunnies would make great Easter gifts! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all the linen stuff!
    ~ Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet ! now I want to cross-stitch myself

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!