Thursday, February 24, 2011

Plushka's Makery update

It's Friday, Plushka's Makery day:) Besides new arrivals Plushka has new business cards too! Designed by Anna from Design In Style, they were made to match the banner. They look exactly how I wanted them to look with a red background on one side that I just love. Thank you Anna!

New business cards

cute frogs

Quick snapshop of what's new in the shop and a few of my favourite fabrics:

Fabric bundle

Linen ribbon and buttons

Have a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. The new cards look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards look fantastic!
    Love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are great! I love the fabric texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. I found your site when I googled "i love ribbon" (I'm writing a post on my blog and wanted some examples of the cool things people make with ribbon) and your flickr photos showed up and I was in love with EVERYTHING that you make!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!