Thursday, February 24, 2011

My creative space....

In my creative space this week, everything is happening very slowly. I feel better (thank you for all your lovely comments), but still try to rest a bit more. Last night I made flags for the bunting to go with that bias.

I really like colours of this "Happy Nursery" organic fabric by Cloud9.

Mini bunting

It took me a long time to match these fabrics together. Looking at the picture now, they seem like an obvious choice but I only recently got the flowery fabric out and realized it:)

Bunting

More creative space here.

Have a lovely Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric combinations ~ I really like the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - not much apricot seen these days but i truly love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and prints really look great together. It's funny how sometimes that can be so hard to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love those colour combos! looking great xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивое сочетание цветов!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work..you are such an inspiration to the rest of us sewers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!