In my creative space today, a sneak pick of my new collection that's coming soon.....
I felt like making a few cross-stitch items and start using some of the ribbon that I purchased recently. I took a rabbit pattern that I used for my gift bags and made a little hedgehog pattern to keep little rabbit company:)
I made them with jacquard ribbons instead of linen one, that would normally be my first choice, but I used it in another project that I am going to reveal tomorrow...
The grey background and absolutely charming roses make this ribbon so easy to match with any linen. I think, it looks great with Far Far Away II linens by Heather Ross. I've picked the one with roses for the back of the rabbit keyring.
Happy crafting!









They're really cute!
ReplyDeletevery pretty ribbons and i love your fabric stash!
ReplyDeletereally gorgeous...
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love hedgehogs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Great ribbons and lovely embroidery :-)
ReplyDeleteI want to see the back :-)
Very sweet sweet sweet : ) Special hedgehog!
ReplyDeleteI think I love everything you make...'cos I always feel like copying them all!
ReplyDeleteWow, there great! Good idea and (as always) beautifully made.
ReplyDelete