Finding a perfect gif is always tricky but, when I found it, wrapping it up and presenting is my favourite part! This little project was born in an effort to find the perfect packaging for my friend's gift and I loved it so much that I made a few for myself and for the shop. It's great for keeping bulky jewelry in. This way it never get tangled in to a mess of dozen necklaces that I spend hours trying to untangle.
Rabbit and hearts cross-stitch embroidery was so enjoyable to make!
Also, I like that this gift bag can also be used for keeping aromatic soap in
(I keep a few in my draw as a sachet).
Overall, very enjoyable project. It takes some time to make due to the embroidery and hand stitching but I love the result!
Happy Australia day!
Hope you are enjoying your day!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!