Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cupcake mould into pincushion...

I love pincushions and have at least five of them around the living room. My first effort to make a pincushion from the cupcake mould wasn't that successful....

Pincushion

So, I put it away and it waited until I decide to give it another go and so I did (much later then I thought). I took a smaller mould as I blamed my failed effort on the mould for being too high;) I took fabric with cute forest animals, ribbon and linen by Yardage design and this is what I came up with:

Pincushion with a squirrel

with a little deer

.......and I had to make a French themed one, of cause!

French theme

What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I love them, such a sweet idea! Now I'm off to the kitchen to see what I can turn into a pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem to be getting better with every one you make and I like all of your fabric combinations too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. какая вкуснятина!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are all very lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I am going to have to remember to grab some little tins next time I am at a flea market/thrift store/etc.

    Saw you over on craftgawker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!