Thursday, November 25, 2010

My creative space....

In my creative space today, I am getting my yarn out and matching some colours. I want to do something different this time. Maybe, try a new pattern...

I've got a few flowers to turn into clips and hair ties....

More creative spaces here.

Have a creative Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. What gorgeous colors. Can't wait to see what they become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy yummy yarn and flowers! Looks like fun.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty flowers and yarn! mmmm...what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your flowers xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours. Reminds me of gelato, summery and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours and I love the flowers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely bright and colourful flowers...they will make fantastic hairclips! (especially layered up together...pretty!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with flower press - the colours are muted and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!