Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meet Hazelnut!

As soon as the fabric arrived, I knew that I have to drop everything and make an owl.

This is a point where I start seeing his character forming and become very anxious about whether he will look the way I imagined him. But you cannot rush owl making!

....half an hour later..... He turned out to be a lovely little fellow!
Meet Hazelnut - he is a result of an impulse purchase of this cute japanese fabric by Kokka.

How is your Wednesday?


5 comments:

  1. Slow and peaceful, started off sewing borders on my placemats, then for a change in pace, blogged, now thinking...I must finish those placemats! Thanks for showing us Hazelnut, sweet owl and a little bit nutty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually my Wednesday is not so good, luckily it's almost over.

    http://alanagreen.blogspot.com/2010/11/embarrassing-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow, he is SO cute! I love that fabric.
    I'm just taking it easy and working on my new blog; Handy An. With story's about me trying to get more handy in crafting.... we'll see ;) At least I get enough inspiration from you :)I'm still looking for felt to make my first owl. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, he's scrumptious! Love the sweet little owl fabric - yes, you just had to make an owl with that!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very sweet!!!
    Love his colors. Really stunning :)
    Do you hand sew them? Or by machine?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!