That's what I was up to last night. Made a few Christmas buntings from the cute fabric by Riley Blake.
It's always hard to cut my favorite fabric and very sad to see what's left!
I still need to finish one more mini bunting. Mini flags are done...
.....only bias left!
Hope the start of your week was great!






You are being very generous giving up your best fabric, just think of everybody...ie.lots of people enjoying it from now on...not only you...and keep a little tiny something for yourself if you need to!
ReplyDeleteGreat bunting and i agree with you, the fabric is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery cute fabric! I've got to get myself one of those bias tape makers one of these days....
ReplyDeleteCute bunting, and well done making your own bias tape! I'm doing a destash and have a collection of 5 FQs of this fabric in my etsy shop at the moment if you need any more: http://bellgirl.com.au/2010/11/christmas-destash.html
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely Katia! Riley Blake always does the best Christmas prints. ANd you've made them into something really special. Hope you're having a wonderful week :)
ReplyDelete