Thursday, October 28, 2010

My creative space....

Today, in my creative space, I am making big felt penguins! I couldn't decided on the fabric so I went with my favourite red and blue organic fabric from Circa50. I love it's bright colours and it doesn't fray that easily as some cottons which is fairly important for the penguins who will get cuddled as much as these two:)

One Miss. Penguin is nervously waiting for her Mummy and Daddy to be sewn together. We took a picture with them still without bellies and wings but it's all family history so they didn't mind.

Find more creative spaces here.

Have a crafty Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. heHE! look at those little fella's. GREAT.
    xB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics and I love how you say its all family history. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, how adorable they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!!! They are so sweet and adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous - I think I will try my hand at some handmade toys this year for xmas pressies for my girls...too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little pengiuns are so cute...and thanks so much for adding Old Grey House to your Australian Fabric list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are soo sweet!!! They are just so sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!