Thursday, September 30, 2010

My creative space...

In my creative space, there are a few things to show you this week! I've started decorating two crochet baskets. The first one with my favourite grey fabric from my stash...

For the second one, I finally found a perfect, in my opinion, Liberty fabric to match a gorgeous handprinted fabric by Yardage design. I love this print that is called "Agapanthus". I was thinking about matching it with a green boarder but this pink fabric has a very nice natural pattern that compliments the little agapanthus print. Don't you think?

I've also done some crochet, inspired by the Japanese knitting book that I bought hoping to improve my knitting skills one day. I was inspired by the Nordic colours which are also very French. Since I had a great matching cotton yarn in the stash, I started another project.....

Those crochet flowers are waiting to become brooches but, for know, they are just a pretty pile to photograph!


Find more creative spaces here.

Have a crafty Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. That agapanthus fabric looks fabulous with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the agapanthus and Liberty fabrics are perfect together. Love the crochet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both combinations for the crochet baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have found the perfect match for the agapanthus fabric - good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you've got some lovely projects there :) love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely creative space this week, did you make the crochet baskets.....I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool fabric combo! Can't wait to see the results! Nic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!