Thursday, September 9, 2010

My creative place...

In my creative place this week, there are quite a few projects that are happening at once....

1. I've done a little bit of crochet after work. This time I am making squares and, hopefully, will self-teach myself to connect them together:)

2. Made a little gift for my friend's godson.

3. Finished one crochet basket and working on the second one. I still cannot decide on a fabric. Probably, I've got too much choice with all those lovely linens in my stash:)

Find more creative spaces here.

Have a crafty Thursday!

13 comments:

  1. Wow some seriously pretty things here. Love the owl and those baskets are awesome. I have been wanting to make up a few but not sure what the best yarn/thread would be to use. What did you use if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl and bib are adorable. The new blog banner is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee i love those crochet baskets!!! so gorgeous! i could do with a few of those in my sewing room!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the basket and the gift you made for your friend´s godson! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby gift! In fact it all looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all looking gorgeous. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crochet baskets - they're very cool. What are you planning on doing with the granny squares? Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love your owls - spied them in Notebook recently and am thinking one needs to be made for my neighbours bub to be

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the baskets - what a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your stuff is gorgeous ... i like how perfect everything is. i can tell you're a perfectionist.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have a really varied creative space today. There are some lovely fabric to drool over too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All such lovely projects!
    you make such pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!