Finally, I can reveal one of my patterns I've been working on all week! It's my second pattern but I ended up finishing it first as I just couldn't wait to see the final result!
double the size of the pattern
the stitches are bigger and easier to do if your are a beginner
perfect first project to make with kids and introduce them to cross-stitch
The PDF pattern is now in my Madeit shop if you want to have a go and make your own cross-stitch mushroom house.
I am thinking of making a pillow, use it in a quilt or just leave it in a hoop and make a wall decoration.....
What would you make?






Oh it is just Adorable!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work, I love the little chimney :)
Totally cute, mushrooms never disappoint. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteLove, love love it! I'm always partial to anything with a mushroom/toadstool in it! I think I might have to have a look at your shop!
ReplyDelete