Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a wonderful market!

I am back from Mathilda's market and had so much fun!
Thank you to everyone who came up and said hi!
It was very nice to see you all!!!

* * *
We were experimenting with my wooden letters and display. I was very nervouse this morning during set up and was changing the layout a few times until I was happy with the look.


It was lovely and sunny outside and people kept coming in...A few hours later a few baskets disappear along with crochet brooches and headbands....

I had so many people signing up for my newsletter:) Are you on the list? You can sign up by clicking here. The newsletter starts later this month and will tell about all latest Plushka's creations, inspirations and fabric finds:)

I was lucky to have my friend with me to help so I could sneak out and have a look around:

This stack of bolts at Amy's table looked oh so tempting! My favourite fabric here is the brown one with colourful dots...


What have you been up to this Sunday?

9 comments:

  1. Your market stall looks really good.
    This morning we did some craft and then went for a Sunday drive to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had great fun, I on the other hand was stuck in a car with a sick husband and child for 500km's. Not recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH Love markets soooo much fun :-) Your stall looked great! Love the wooden letters very effective :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your display was lovely...I like the pink/peach background that you chose, it is beautiful all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stall looks really lovely!
    Well done. I only wish I could have been there to buy it all up!

    Have a happy day.

    xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.
    have you got a link for that gorgeous little white tree?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time at the markets.

    Thank you for your comment on my recent blog post. Wishing you all the best with your new venture... looking seeing your business grow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The market looked wonderful! Melbourne's weather was sunny but with a VERY cold wind! So I moved my blogging over to a new place (from Dandelion Wishes) - you can now find me at
    http://patchworknplay.blogspot.com/

    Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was great to meet you hope you had a great day at the market you stall looked so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!