In my Sunday Stash this week, as promised, I will show a few fabric bundles that I purchased during our trip to Canberra on Monday. First, my favorite Hunky Dory by Chez Moi for Moda.
I love the yellows and pinks in this collection.
Next bundle is Circa 50 Monaluna for Birch fabric. When I heard about this fabric, I was curious what 100% organic cotton will feel like.... I loved the texture and the designs are very cute so I bought a few strips for some hexagons. The one with the birch trees is my favourite!
Going through my fabric stash this morning, I realized that I don't really know the name or designer of some fabrics that I've got. Do you know names of your fabrics?
Have a beautiful Sunday!
P.S. Have you already entered this week's GIVEAWAY? Click here!






I never the know the names of any of my fabrics. I'm hopeless at keeping up with it!
ReplyDeleteI pay no attention to the names of my fabrics, it would probably be a good idea if I did :D Those pink-yellow fabrics are simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Curly Pops- names of fabrics, ranges and designs are all new to me! I buy fabric I like not because of the designer or line!
ReplyDeleteYummy fabrics !! What a lovely time you must have had! I love seeing who makes a gorgeous fabric. Love to think that some talented soul out there created it...and has a name. Wishing you a wonderful week :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I know who designs my fabric ! Pinky does all the pink ones and Bluesy does all the blues , don't you know that , lol !
ReplyDeleteI don't know any of the names. Have a lady in our quilt group who knows the lot and we find her very annoying as we never know what fabric she is talking about!!
ReplyDelete