Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trip to Shop Handmade, Canberra

During our quick trip to Canberra this week, we visited the Shop Handmade and did some shopping in Bowral. I took a lot of pictures of the shop as it was my first time I went there since it's opening day in April. It's got an amazing collection of handmade goodies and in the short time we spend there, people kept coming in. I couldn't stop admiring the shop and the effort that went into creating such a lovely space! Here are some of the pictures:

I found a few things that were on my wish list: organic chocolate and Posie's badges that I love using in my headbands! I also spoiled myself with some Mint and chocolate tea, yes, it's not a typing mistake! It's a tea with chocolate! I brewed a pot as soon as we came back and love it! I am sure I will be back for more and gorgeous linen pears that I still've got on my wish list for the next trip!

I also bought some fabric on this trip that I will show in details in my Sunday Stash this week but here is a preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!