Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Giveaway winners!!!

Thank you everyone for joining last week's giveaway and all your wonderful ideas for the button designs. I love all of them and already started working on designing cross-stitch charts for strawberries, cherries, sweets, trees, bees and ladybirds!!!

Now, by method of my crochet basket, the winners of
this week's giveaway are....


......and.....


Congratulations ladies!
(I will contact you to organize the best way to get your buttons to you)

I feel a bit sad that my giveaway season, celebrating my blog's first birthday, is over.... However, I am sure there will be more giveaways to come and opportunities to celebrate in the nearest future!

Thank you everyone who joined in and all your lovely wishes:)
Hope you had fun!

2 comments:

  1. Agh....Much gnashing of teeth! Congratulations to the winners and thanks for running your give aways.......I'm not crying, really.....I just wanted to win......sob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thank you so much!! I love your cross-stitched buttons so I'm really excited.
    Thanks again for the generous giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!