Thursday, July 15, 2010

My creative space....

My creative space today is all about baskets! I am finishing the third one and, hopefully, another three that left. They are a bit different from the ones I made before. We used thicker thread and decided to experiment with styles and fabrics. I love the way Liberty of London fabric highlights the texture of the cotton basket. What do you think?

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

Have a creative Thursday!

P.S. If you love hexagons, don't miss this week's GIVEAWAY here.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Katia! I love your baskets!! Are they going into your Made it shop because I have my eye on the one on the left...too cute! Also, where did you get your emroidery book that you used for your giveaway. I'd love one of those. Thanks and hope all is wonderful in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baskets are lovely - what a unique idea. Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baskets. The prints you are using fabulous. The crochet blanket underneath is a winner too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clever thing! They are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Steph, they are a few in the shop already and a few more will be listed this week:) I send you email with details for the embroidery book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please let me know the name of the book as well? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. jane1970, I am not sure what is the exact name but here is a link to the shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/51091102/cute-small-embroidery-patterns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the link, Katia. I've just bought the book - very excited! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do love your baskets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!