Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This week's GIVEAWAY + previous giveaway winner!

Thank you everyone who joined my Blog's Birthday Giveaway and celebrated with me the great year of blogging! Like Tara Frey said in her "Blogging for Bliss" book: Blog is "your story, your words, your vision, your life" and I very much enjoyed sharing mine with you.
I also like what she said in the Chapter 1 ("Why blog for bliss"): "Blissful blogging connects us by one common thread: creativity". So true!

Now, after writing all the names of the pink paper and drawing one from my crochet basket, the winner of the First giveaway of my Giveaway season is....


Congratulations!
(I will contact you to organize the best way to get your embroidery book to you)

***

The second Giveaway prize as promised, is related to the hexagons! The winner will receive:

- one hexagon flower of your choice that is ready to sew on anything you like. I can see a lovely linen pillow with the pear and the Russian doll one as a possible quilt center piece...


- 14 squares in two colour combinations of your choice from the Moda "Dream on" charm pack + 14 already cut out paper hexagons


All ready for you to get creative!

For your chance to win, leave a comment saying which hexagon flower you prefer, where did you use (going to use) hexagons and, if you wish, follow my blog, Twitter or Facebook page, to receive an extra entry. Also, please, let me if you spread the word about my giveaway as it will get you an extra entry. I will draw the winner on Tuesday 20/7/20.

If you are not into hexagons (I cannot believe you are not!!!!), the next week's prize will be related to cross-stitch and buttons;)

Good luck everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Not into hexagons!!!!! Who, what, where are they??????? I had to enter this one, I've currently got the hexie addiction BAAAAD!! Lovely prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Katia!!
    I have emailed you :)

    Shan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love both your hexagons....but paticularly the apple one. I would use it as a centre piece on a runner for my dining tablr :) Here's hoping!
    Cheers Lois

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried to make my own fabric Hexagons yet, but I am currently on a crochet frenzy with them.

    I really love the Russian Doll one, I think I would use it as a centre piece for a quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the russian doll flower. I think I would use it on the back pad of my sewing chair- fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already a follower ... I can see my beady eyes looking at me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love hexagons ... the red and blue one is the cutest and I can so see it on a pillow case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've added you to the sidebar of my blog to promote your competition ...

    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane1970 - The book is Japanese so I don't really know the name but I found the etsy shop that got one in stock:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/51091102/cute-small-embroidery-patterns

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love the Russian doll one, to use on a bag. I am a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do really love the cute little babushka. I would love to use it as the centre of a small runner for my china cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a follower of your blog. Thank you for these giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tweeted about your giveaway at http://twitter.com/quilary.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I love the red russian doll one. I first thought I would use it to decorate a piece of my daughters clothing, but I think it would be nice to use for me on a cover for my sewing machine.
    PS I am already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to choose! I guess I love the Russian doll best as I love those colours. I would use it appliqued onto a background for a block in in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!