Saturday, May 1, 2010

Giveaway winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who visited my "Macaroon button" GIVEAWAY and left wonderful comments on it! I just love hosting giveaways, meeting new followers and reading their blogs and hearing from all of you!

I wrote all names on the pink pieces of paper – once, twice or even three times!
So by method of my little crochet basket the winner is.....

Congratulations Brenda @ Mira Narnie!
So my button and fabric are going to the lovely home in Melbourne!

Isn't it a happy coincidence? I am going to Melbourne in a few weeks for Sew It Together:)

For those of you who didn't win please don't be disappointed as I will have another giveaway really soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is one lucky winner , gorgeous buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katia - thankyou so much for this little Giveaway - I received your parcel in the post and was delighted with my button and gorgeous fabric!

    Check out my blog for a photo and link to your lovely little blog!

    Brenda
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!