Thursday, May 6, 2010

My week in bullet points...

- sorry, no creative space this week (see great spaces here). I am back at work catching up with paperwork so by the time I get home it is too dark to take pictures of my messy creative corner! I cannot wait till Sunday when I am at home..... I've got Sunday Stash planned and more new projects to show!

- my little project got approved for the Handmade living! Yay!

- Mathilda's market on Sunday went SO well that I had to spend my day off during the week running around topping up the supplies:)

- Saturday crochet class with Corrie! She does beautiful crochet and I am ready to sponge everything in! Here is a picture of her cute baby crochet hats that I borrowed from Corrie's photostream:

- My friend is going away for a month and another one is flying in so it will be a few catching up/going away lunches this weekend.


Just a few days left till the weekend! Hope you are having a creative week!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Mathilda's went so well. Wish I could join in on the crochet class too :( You'll be whipping up little hats in no time...and congrats on Handmade Living! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it in to Handmade Living, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at how lovely your stall looks! Just want to dive in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!