Soon, when Shop Handmade is open, you will be able to buy Plushka's products at the shop on Allara Street, City Walk, Canberra! I've been busy packing a parcel today with appliques, headbands, buttons and felt goodies! I am so delighted to be a part of the amazing space and cannot wait till June when I am in Canberra for the Handmade market and Mathilda's market so I can visit the shop myself.
Shop opens on 16th of April so for those of you in Canberra, make sure you drop in the store! More details on the location and the shop here.







Yippee, so happy to have you on board, i can gaze & shop with you all day!! Love your work & congratulations on getting into Shop Handmade, love Posie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What an achievement. I'd love to be able to pop in and browse...maybe a holiday is called for. Hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOO cool Katia, how exciting for you! Wish I lived in Canberra so I could pop into the shop... might have to take a trip up I think. All the best with it, I'm sure you'll have no trouble making some nice sales!
ReplyDeleteOMG is all I could say as I opened and went throught your parcel!!! Seriously a very large percentage of sales will come from me!!! Thank you Thank you. Love Love your work!
ReplyDeletexx Rachel
woohoo well done!
ReplyDeletecorrie;)