Things that make me happy (this season):
- Drawing
- Bright nail polish
- Cooler weather
- Warmer cloths (love my vest, legwarmers and scarf knitted by my mum. Cannot wait to wear them!)
- Tree in front of our balcony in bloom
- Nectarine blossom & Honey Cologne by Jo Malone
- Teaching embroidery at Notebook classes (I will post more information later but, for now, read here about different Craft Room classes that will be held throughout the month of May)
- Pomegranate (in season from March till May)
- Memories and special days in autumn: April – our wedding anniversary, my grandmother’s birthday, May – my birthday
* * *
I’ve got a Bachelor degree in English and French but after graduating 3 years ago my French is getting shaky, I get embarrassed about the mistakes I make and panicking about misunderstandings caused by my far from perfect English.
I miss teaching French to little kids. It was so much fun and I learned a lot.
I am proud of graduating from the University as during 5 years I wanted to quit at least 5 times.
I feel sorry for not continuing learning Chinese after a year of studying it.
I was bullied in school for being different.
I enjoy being alone but not that comfortable with going for a walk by myself.
I feel better when my life is organized and under control but it rarely is.
I love books, the way they smell when they are new and dream about library room with wall high bookshelves.
The end






What a lovely post! I can relate to so many things...especially the books and library part, and the organization. Thanks for the heartfelt words...they were a joy to read :)
ReplyDeletenice to know you a bit better :)
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
Oh lovely Katia, such a great reveal. If only children could embrace different?? You can teach my 4 children French any time!! Happy embroidery lessons, i can only imagine getting close to your perfection, love Posie
ReplyDeletegorgeous post Katia :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the insights....and your English is superb!
I have a degree in French too...we should chat sometime!
H x