Thursday, April 8, 2010

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, I am back to making felt flowers. This time in autumn colours:)

My owl embroidery is finished and waiting for me to turn it into a notebook cover. I am still deciding on the fabric to match. It will need to be brown, red with a touch of green....

New red riding hood linen buttons, that I made during Easter, are finally in my shop.

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!
Have a creative Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely things in your space today! I love the colour of your flowers and the sweet red riding hood buttons xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Little Red Riding Hood fabric Japanese? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your felt flowers are divine.
    have a happy day!
    xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are gorgeous! Love the red riding hood buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful felt flowers and I love those red riding hood buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The felt flowers are gorgeous & your other crafty goings on are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cross stitch is amazing! I might need to buy a few of your lovely little buttons. Love the felt flowers too. Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I heart these! so beautiful, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tree that the owl is sitting on! It's gorgeous. I do like the owl too... but the tree!!
    Your work is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!