In my Sunday Stash this week two fabulous fabrics that I've bought to make a skirt and a top for myself. I've never sewn anything for myself but hopefully I will find a good and super easy pattern that will stop me from waisting:
...and a beautiful Japanese linen.
***
Yesterday's market was quiet but as we took some crafts with us and found a BQ and a fairy floss machine it was not all too bad:) We still had a few sales and were flat out fixing the stall and picking things up as it was so windy!!!!
I woke up this morning even more exhausted that last night! How does that work?
So here are some pictures from our stall and I am back to stitching orders and trying to rest as tomorrow is another day at work.....
We had soft and beautifully coloured yarn from Celia that perfectly complemented the sewing needles.....
Have a great Sunday! and a friendly reminder that only a few two days left till the winner of my "All buttoned up" GIVEAWAY is announced! To enter leave a comment here.






thanks katia! I'm so tired this morning too!!!!! I should be cutting dresses and going to spotlight but can't move off the couch!! glad to see I'm not the only one! thanks for yesterday
ReplyDeleteCorrie:0
Oooh those Japanese linens look gorgeous :) And your stall looks very sweet indeed!
ReplyDeleteLove that shade of Amy Butler, divine!! So glad you had lots of sales at the market, you're such an ace friend to Corrie too. Love Posie
ReplyDelete