Monday, March 15, 2010

Giveaway winner and My place and yours...PINK

Thank you so much to everyone who visited and left wonderful comments on my
"All buttoned up" Giveaway! I just love hosting giveaways, meeting new followers and reading their blogs and hearing from all of you!
I've done pretty well last week and visited almost all blogs but if I haven't done yet, I will definitely visit your blog this week and say hi!

I wrote all names on the pink pieces of paper – once, twice or even three times for those lovely people who put orders through last week. So by method of my crochet basket the winner is.....

Congratulations Bee @ Honey jumble!
I hope one of my buttons will match the dress of your hand stitched doll!
(I will contact you to organise the best way to get the prize to you)

For those of you who didn't win please don't be disappointed as I will have another giveaway really soon. I already have great prize in mind that will consist of two items from my upcoming limited addition collection (cross-stitched of course)!

***
My Place and Yours has a lovely new home over at Hello Owl and I could not resist to playing along this week because:
"This weeks theme is PINK. I'm a mother of girls. So for me..it's kind of a package deal. But for you. How does pink fit into your life? Do you love it or hate it? I'd love to hear your side of the story..."

I though that I am not really into pink... but when I looked at my blog....
pink packaging for my little crafts,
I adore pink roses,


more and more pink fabric in my stash,


I could not resist pink fairy floss at the market the other day...

Pictures found on weheartit

I realized that PINK is growing on me:)

If you love PINK pop over to Hello Owl to play along and share your love for this girly colour!

7 comments:

  1. Love Fairy floss but rarely find any around here. beautiful Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Katia! Lucky me - I'm so excited, I can't wait to finish my doll's dress - she's gonna look so cool with one of your buttons on :) Big cheers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pink examples ... especially the roses. i'm a sucker to roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee is gorgeous, so happy she won!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some lovely pink fabrics, and if that's your rose bush then you're very lucky. it's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!