In my creative space this week, I've got new metal buttons just been delivered, new ideas for my appliques and more cross-stitch charts for the boys! I've been stitching more for the boys this week as I realized that except hedgehogs, which might be used for little boy's tees, I don't have any more nice boyish designs. So, this week, I stitched a few cars, tractors and airplanes.... I am going to post pictures later with the new "It's a boy!" collection of appliques!
I also stitched a cute squirrel with a trolley that I just love! There is something irresistible about little squirrels!
I've got so many new ideas for the Handmade market that is just 2 weeks away (I am not panicking!!!).
I think this weekend will be a stitching marathon!
Have a creative Thursday!






I love the squirrel, what a cute design!
ReplyDeleteHe's a very busy squirrel...lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt's the cute fluffy tail that makes squirrels wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteAww little squirrel has a trolley full of acorns - lucky thing hehe! Just adorable :)
ReplyDeleteadorable squirrel and cool boy designs :)
ReplyDeleteYour squirrel is very cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to see more boy stuff too :)
That is just the cutest little squirrel! Just lovely!
ReplyDeleteSophie x
Oh can't wait to see them at Handmade, adorable!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteYour cross stitching is just beautiful!
ReplyDeletei love cross stitch ... and yours is proof that it can be tasteful!
ReplyDeleteoh what a nice bushy tail and lovely stash of nuts!
ReplyDeletelove the squirrel so very much. it's hard to come up with good boy stuff. monsters are always good
ReplyDelete