Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Stash

This week in my Sunday Stash is a little bit of everything:
  • "alphonse and mona" by Alexander Henry which I plan to use for the skirt or stretching on the canvas. It's looks like a kid's drawing which is really sweet:)
  • waffle fabric with cute bears (the one with cupcake is my favorite). I don't know what to use this fabric for but I seems perfect for a bib or a placemat.

  • fabric for boys from Spotlight. I've never made anything for boys but I hope one day to have time and a great pattern so I can use this fabric.
Sunday Stash fun at 1/4 of an inch

P.S. Only 2 days left till I will draw a winner for my 100th post's giveaway for your chance to win a surprise package which I will customize for the winner. To enter for your chance to win pop over here.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the first one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have popped in from Corrie's blog and just had to follow your blog as it is so lovely! I too have the airplanes from Spotlight! Wonderful to see that they are finally getting in fab fabric! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!