This week's theme queen is Gypsy and she's chosen a wonderful theme - shoes!!!
I remember trying on my mum's shoes when she was not at home and modeling in front of the mirror just dreaming about owning a pair one day. Well, I did not stop on one pair...and I didn't even stop after having 10...oh, who is counting!!! Shoes are just beautiful!!!
I've chosen my turquoise suede shoes and green suede boots for this post. They were bought on huge sale and very much treasured! I can never resist buying suede shoes/boots especially of unusual colour and if they fit me I just have to! (size 5 is hard to find!)
I love high hills and although I do not where them everyday, I am trying to use every opportunity!






Oh those boots....!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are devine... with my heffalump feet I could never wear them, but I can enjoy looking at them all the same, and the colour of those heels is lovely too... what a gorgeous selection!
Thanks for playing! :D
Fabulous boots!! I love boots, very suitable for Canberra. Nice shoes too, really pretty. I loved Gypsy's offering too, super lovely. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteohh, such lovely boots!..a size 5!! so very teeny.
ReplyDeletethose strappy turquoise shoes are so reminiscent of Hollywood in the 30s..simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes and boots are to die for plushka! Esp those little blue ones. Put mine to shame when it comes to style. :)
ReplyDelete