Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Post N. 100 and a giveaway!!!


Here we are! 100 posts.

So as a big thank you to all the wonderful people who visit, follow and comment I decided to celebrate 100 posts with a GIVEAWAY!

I have only been blogging since July last year, but have already discovered so many new blogs, won giveaway, and had no end of support from you wonderful and creative people!

Thank you to everyone who’s visited, commented and provided inspiration. I truly enjoy hearing from everyone!

Now on to the GIVEAWAY… I put together a surprise package for a lucky winner. I will customize a package after drawing a winner and reading winner's blog.

You’ll receive something from my fabric stash, one of my crochet hair ties and third item that I will decide after reading your blog!

Pictures found on weheartit

Rules are simple: leave a comment telling me how you celebrated/will celebrate your 100 post or leave a link to it if you like and I’d love to hear which posts you’ve enjoyed.

Want a few extra entries? Post about this giveaway on your own blog and you’ll get 2 extra entries. Please provide a link to your posting when you leave your comment.

I’ll pick a winner on Monday and will post the winner on Tuesday (2nd of Feb).

14 comments:

  1. Hi Plushka. Congrats on your 100th post!
    Just trying to find the time to visit all my Followers again. Sorry haven't been back to you since Pip held the My Place and Yours meme!! Have been reading back on some of your past posts since then and have to say that your creations are gorgeous. Love them all! Thought I would participate in your giveaway and maybe I can then own some of your lovely work.
    I'm thinking I would celebrate in a fairly similar way to your own when I reach my 100th post. Which is a little way off yet....a giveaway and maybe some free images on the post itself.
    I'll come back with a link to my blog, about your giveaway, later today.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100 Plushka!! I have a giveaway on now with 5 prizes & i'm up to about 65 posts, so for my 100th . . . oh, mega giveaway!! Lots of love & really enjoying following your blog, you sound adorable & lovely, just like your work. Happy Australia Day. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! I've had my blog so long that I passed my 100 mark a long time ago, but I feel like it's brand new b/c I've only been doing it frequently very recently. Soooo my goal is to have a blog party when I hit 500! Recaps, requests and giveaways (of course). Hope you keep posting!
    And I'm linking to you now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your 100 posts! i would also have a giveaway!my blog is on all the things from makeup to anything that interest me.and crafting is one of my interest too!crochet especially but i just do not have the time to post as frequently as possible..hope that i could pass the 100 post mark too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello hello...I know I've said it before (well I'm pretty sure I have) but I love your blog and would love to be part of your give away.
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th post! I came over just in time! (I was looking to see of you did a Sunday Stash this week.) I just recently had my 100th, but it snuck up on me, so I'm going to have a giveaway on my 113th. I have no idea what it'll be...something fabric-y I suppose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I had a giveaway for my 100 as well, but I asked people to give me some love and tell me what they liked about my blog. Win win then isn't it? Someone gets a prize, and I get to feel all gushy and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100! I missed my 100th post because it was right around the time I intended to open my shops, so I was distracted by that. I had so many shop-related giveaways that I felt I sort of celebrated it inadvertently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 100! Embarrassingly I totally missed my 100 and my 200... I think I celebrated my 250 or 300th post with a giveaway for 3 lucky winners ;)

    Now I'm rapidly approaching the bit 500 so will have to have a blog party when that comes (if I don't miss it ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOO congrats on your 100th post!! i totally missed mine, don't know how that happened?? but i made up for it by having a lovely 1st Blogiversary giveaway which included a sweet vintage sewing basket chockfull of lots of yummy vintagey sewing bits & bobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I'm not quite at the 100 blog post mark however I think I will celebraate by gathering a heap of lovely fabrics, buttons and crafty things and either do a giveaway or a charity auction. I am loving all the Haiti relief auctions at the moment. Such a wonderful idea.
    Congratulations on 100 lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the 100th!
    I'm nearly on my 200th post so I will definitely be having a giveaway , I hope you can pop by then to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yahoo, 100 posts!! I love your Sunday Stashes... those are such fun. :) I always forget to keep track of how many posts I've done. I'm coming up on 300 though, so maybe I'll remember to do a giveaway this time. Giveaways are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Katia, I didn't celebrate my 100th post because I am very slack and even tend to even forget my blog birthdays! But I think cake and a nice cup of tea (with tea party pictures to match!) would be a great way to celebrate....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!