Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Creative space...in Pink!

My creative space meme is back for creative and exciting 2010!
In my creative space this week the pink colour is everywhere.....

Crochet buckets....

Skirts with and without ruffles....
I especially like the one with the ruffles. Thanks Corrie for the lovely fabric!


I heard that blue brings creativity and knowledge and pink is more for love and comfort but this week PINK is my creative colour!

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

If you haven't already, be sure to enter my 100th post's giveaway for your chance to win a surprise package which I will customize for the winner. To enter for your chance to win pop over here.

7 comments:

  1. I like the contrast of the gingham binding with the crochet...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crochet baskets are beautiful, so impressed with your detailed work, you are so clever!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, also joined My Creative Space too, why not!! See you on the next round, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for pink! I knew you could do it!!!!!!! love it, especially the skirts! well done! so gorgeous!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those buckets are excellent! Love them! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those crochet buckets are awesome. I could use a few hundred of those!

    My daughter would whole-heartedly agree with you on the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!