Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fly...


I am all day at work today, so no craft is happening but I decided to share a beautiful space I spend 3 days a week. Last year a lovely lady (Louise) came in our hanger in Bankstown with her camera and made a few pictures for her blog.



She makes beautiful pictures of the Sydney suburbs (more then 600 of them!!!). I did not have a chance to talk to her much as the phone just keep ringing and a paper work just keep piling up....
So check her blog out and enjoy!

Have a crafty weekends!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great shots. My husband loves helicopters, gosh, that makes him sound about 8??!! No, he's a soldier & a helicopter ride beats walking!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome place to work...though not quite crafting it, I hope you had fun at work :)
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!